Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Almost back

Please pardon me for being away - it's been one of those weeks. I don't have any news to officially report, but I've been trying to get my ducks in a row for what I consider to be an inevitable outcome of one of Esme's appointments this week.

It's been tiring trying to figure everything out.

I am just about to wake Esme to schlep her over to her speech therapy session. We have to take the bus today. And it's raining out. I could call and ask my friend for a ride, but she needs to use my car seat in her car, and I left Esme's car seat out in the rain all night. Of course.

I will post more about what's been going on in Esme's life soon... but until then, here is a pic of Esme at my dad's wedding this past Thanksgiving weekend.


I'll be back with more details and pics soon!

No comments: