Friday, July 10, 2009

Has it really been this long....

since I last posted? Sheesh. Sorry, I will make up for it by posting some cute Esme pics. Prepare yourself!
Esme at the beach...
Who needs a lake when you can just dig yourself a tepid pool of muck?

And here is Esme on her very first (waaaaaay over priced) carnival ride...
In line with Daddy...


"One ride, please"

Ready for take-off...

Around she goes! Esme's first time on a ride all by herself!



Of course, she had to do it again...

And then one more time. Before we dragged her home.
We've been having lots of summer fun around here. Esme's therapy is going well, I have started a preschool / babysitting service out of my home, and Cameron is on a two-week vacation / lay-off!
Busy, as always, but we are enjoying our summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good choice of first ride ezzy!
and fabulous choice of first carnival outfit...i would totally rock that.
hugs
Brenda

ali said...

Very cute!
I like the little pool she dug for herslef.
TUTU, yay.

LouAnne said...

I always wear my tutu to carnivals.
Nothing else will do.
Go Esme!!!!!