Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17th

Three years ago today Cameron and I got ourselves married! It seems weird to say "3 years" because we have been dating since we were 16/17, so we have been together a lot longer than 3 years. And I must say, our first 3 years of marriage have been far from easy - having a baby, buying our first house, having aforementioned baby sick all the time, searching for diagnosis for baby, getting diagnosis, dealing with a million Dr's appointments, going down to 1 income, more Dr's / therapy appointments... it hasn't exactly been easy street.

I couldn't imagine going through this all with anyone else.

It isn't always easy. Sometimes its downright hard. But it's always worth it.
Tonight we are taking Esme to her first soccer practice (yes, soccer for a 2.5 year old. I will keep you posted on how it goes!). Then we will put Ezzy to bed, get some take-out, watch a movie, and remember what we were doing 3 years ago when we said our "I do's". Maybe not the most extravagant anniversary, but watching a movie with my husband, in our home, eating a 'fancy' take out meal, with our daughter sleeping peacefully upstairs after her first (official) day of IBI and her first soccer game... what else could a gal ask for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary lovelies!!
I remember the the tuxes being particularly awesome...
B