Monday, June 29, 2009

It's been wild around here - I am up to my eyeballs in paperwork, and I can't seem to get any of it done... there is just so much to do, documents to find and fax... ugh.

Tomorrow we are off to Esme's DAN! doctor (Naturopath). Then Esme has her first gymnastics class!

She's pretty busy for a two year old.

Right now I have to pack us a bag for the day, because the naturopath couldn't be in our city, of course. We have to drive an hour to get there. In rush hour. Oh, and by "we" I mean my husband, Esme and I. Because I don't drive. So Esme and I get to hang out for the rest of the day while Cameron goes to work (luckily, he works right down the street from the Naturopath).

Thank goodness my aunt lives nearby, so Esme and I will spend the day with her! Otherwise we would be stuck in a mall all day... bleh!

Will post pics soon, fear not!

No comments: